Current job offerings are posted below. An empty list implies that there are currently no open positions.
Before applying, please read the information about how to apply at the end of this page carefully to maximize the chance that your application will be successful.
We reserve us the right to change the content of this page and of any jobs posted here at any time and without further notice.
Positions available at 2BCOM Space:
Please send your application exclusively via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the job ID you can find in the job description in the subject of your E-Mail . If you are not applying for a specific position, use "initiative application" or "Initiativbewerbung" (German).
You can increase the chance for a successful application and speed up the process by including the following documents:
- A cover letter. You can write it directly in the body of your e-mail, there is no need to attach a separate document, but you can still do so if you wish.
- A CV. You can choose between the English/US or the German type.
- A proof of your qualification (i.e. a certificate from your university).
- Certificates of employment from your previous employers and references.
- Earliest date you can start work.
- Your salary expectations.
- If you are non-EU citizen, you must include a copy of your work permit and your residence permit.
Following formal requirements helps us to process your application efficiently. Before sending in your application, check that the following requirements are met:
Send plain text only (no HTML).
We only accept PDF attachments. Do not send in any files that are not PDF.
Your application e-mail and all attachments must not exceed a total of 10 megabytes in size.
Applications that violate these terms will not be considered and deleted automatically without further notice.
Languages spoken in our company are English and German, so your application must be in English or German.
Check the job description for any special requirements.